The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Flannel Fleece Bed Blanket 40 x 50 inchModern Throw Blanket Lightweight Cozy Plush Blanket Bedroom Living Rooms Sofa Couch - Black Swirl Branch Good Vibes Only
- Win Green Fairy Bean Bag by Win Green
- colord Pencils 72 coloring Pencils Professional color Pencils for Adult coloring Books by FUNLAVIE
- Ultra Hero Series SP theater limited ur security Met zero clear metallic Ver. (Japan import The package and the manual are written in Japanese)
- Bicycle War of Current Playing Cards by US Playing Card Company
- Rockabye Raffi Giraffe Rocker by Rockabye [Toy]
- 10Pcs M4 M5 Aluminum Standoff Column Pillar with M4 M5 Thread for DIY Model Length 10 12 15 20 25 30 35 37 40 42 45 50mm M5x50mm
- Farmerly Sofa Tight Wrap All-Inclusive Slip-Resistant Elastic Stretch Furniture Slipcovers Couch Cover No Armrest Folding Sofa Bed Cover color 8, S160 to 180cm
- Elastic Slipcovers Sofa Removable All-Inclusive Couch Cover for Living Room Sofa Cover Towel Armchairs Home Decor couvre canap color 6, 4-Seater 235-300cm
- 4Pcs QX-Motor 6S 5010 350KV 4008 4108 Brushless Motor Multi-redor Disc for RC Multicopters Drone 550 650 850 Motor Parts 5010-600kv 2cw 2ccw
- Furyu Hello Kitty to issho Figure 7 Lily from Anim.o.v.e
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
P-51B Mustang 1 48 Die Cast Model 487th FS 354th FG 9th Great Britain 1944 HA8508 AF tyczpw1404-New toy
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.