The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- ALAZA Home Decor Baseball Embedded in Brick Wall Sport Soft Warm Blanket for Bed Couch Sofa Lightweight Travelling Camping 60 x 50 inch Throw Size for Kids Boys Women
- Mapac A2 Clear Art Project Carry Case
- 5x5M LPKH Tarpaulin Tarpaulin Waterproof Heavy Duty - Home & Garde White Tarp Builders Waterproof Ground Sheet Cover (Size 3x3m)
- DE10-1131 [Panorama Liner Southern Cross] Traction Engine (Model Train)
- Apricot Xuan Yuan Cat Tree Cat Climbing Grinding Cat House Four Seasons Universal Small Multilayer Springboard-8 colors Optional Cat Tree (color Apricot)
- Multistar Men's Superhero Cosplay Miles Morales Hooded Jacket Full Set Green
- Elegant Modern Sofa Cover Spandex Elastic Polyester Floral 1 2 3 4 Seater Couch Slipcover Chair Living Room Furniture Predector Model 4, 3 Seat (190-230cm)
- Premier Kites 99751 Rainbow Spiral Twister Wind Spinner, 27Inch
- Learning Wrap-ups 10 Days to Addition Mastery Kit with CD by Learning Wrap-Ups
- Otafukutebukuro safety shoes black kite (Sakimaru) 25.5cm JW-685
- Lionel Trains Timken Made in the USA Flatcar
- Batman The New Batman Adventures Mission Masters 2 Land Strike Batman Action Figure
- FRANK SCHAFFER PUBLICATIONS J209052 JUDY PLASTIC CLOCK CLASS PACK6 PK 5 X 5
- Penny Black 4.2Inch x 3.3Inch Field of Dreams Steel Creative Dies
- POWER 1832Pcs Military Series Wheeled Vehicle Building Blocks Brick Car Model Kids Toys
- Bed Set 3pcs Bedding Set Duvet Cover No Comforter Flat Sheet Pillowcase XS Twin 60 x 80 Sheets Set for Kids Teens Totgold Cat Owl Horse Ocean World Design Sheet Sets (Twin, Totgold Baby, bluee)
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
HMV 4334 Detail Set Ferryboat Rungholt for Lasercut tyorkn645-New toy
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.