Bi-Cruciate Retaining TKA Does Not Restore Native Joint Motion During Functionally Strenuous Activities
Patients implanted with a modern system for bi-cruciate retaining total knee arthroplasty did not exhibit full replication of the articular contact kinematics of the native knee during functionally strenuous high-flexion activities, orthopedic surgeons at Massachusetts General Hospital report.
Drake Eiyuu Senki swimsuit ver. Repaint Miyazawa Limited Edition(1 8 Scale PVC Figure)
Featured In Neuroscience
A three-step plan to confront substance use disorders at Massachusetts General Hospital provides care to patients across clinical settings and improves both access to and quality of care.
EeBoo Pretend Play, Its Showtime Theater SetOrtega Guitars OABAG-1 Accessory Business Bag with Neoprene Laptop CoverEurope Classical Sofa Cover Winter Snow Thick Flannel Plush Sofa Covers Pink,Purple,Coffee,White Couch Cover Antiskid funda Sofa Sofa cover3, 110x110cm
Featured In Urology
The American Urological Association (AUA) is hosting its Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL from May 3-6, 2019. Specialists from the Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Urology will present on leading research and innovative treatment approaches. Mass General doctors will participate in over 20 different sessions covering the full spectrum of urologic care, including bladder, prostate, urologic oncology and more.
- Sydney Ty Beanie Boos Exclusive Clip 3 by Ty Beanie Boos
- Magic the Gathering - Mizzix& 39;s Mastery - Commander 2015
- color04 60 x70 Inch BelleAckerman Weighted Blanket for Kids World Map,Graphic United States Flag American Federations Stars National Symbol Print,White Red bluee Throw Blanket for Ultimate Comfort 50 x60
- Marvel Playskool Super Hero Adventures FistSmashing Hulk
- The Learning Journey Techno Gears Marble Mania Alpha 2.0 Game (300 Piece)
- LEGO Technic RemoteControlled Stunt Racer 42095 Building Kit , New 2019 (324 Piece)
Elevations in a hormone may be linked to abnormal blood flow, inflammation, and plaque in the heart. This study will evaluate whether blocking the hormone will improve cardiovascular disease in HIV individuals using heart imaging studies.