The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Fashion 925 Sterling Silver Necklace Pendant with Money
- NEW Super Mario Bredhers Crystal large maze
- Lunch Bags for Kids, Shubb Neoprene Insulated Lunch Bag for Women Girls - Water Resistant - Folable - with Zipper
- Khaki Khaki Rattan Lunch Bag
- Williams By Bachmann Transcontinental Oil O Scale 3Dome Tank Car
- Hot Toys HT Original Star Wars Anakin Skywalker Darkside 2018 Toy Fair Exclusive 1 6th Scale Collectible Figures Marvel Studios Disney Model Comics Animation Derivative MMS486
- Kotobukiya Frame Arms Girl Gourai Cu-Poche Figure
- CGMZN Swimming ring The New Swim ring Thick PVC Inflatable donuts Cute pink bagels
- McFarlane Sportspicks NHL Series 10 Jose Theodore 2 (Chase Variant) Action Figure by Unknown
- White & Purple Swirl Deco Personalised Engagement Party Invitations
- colorbaby – Runway & Super Wings Jett Jett
- Licca LD05 pink Wedding (japan import)
- Calplush Tip of The Hat 18 White Bear Plush Animal Toy
- LIULAOHAN Action Figure 20cm Dragon Ball Z Figure SCultures BIG DBZ Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku PVC Collectible Model Dragonball Toy (color B)
- QXMEI 22-inch Reborn Baby Doll Doll Soft Silicone Doll Cute Girl Creative Gift 55 Cm
- Weiss black Booster Pack - Nisemonogatari (20packs)
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Farmerly Pattern Design Sofa Cover SlipCover Elastic Corner Couch Sectional Covers Sofa Spandex All-Inclusive Slip-Resistant, 1pcs 14, 4 Seater Towels tyorkn1979-Children's Furniture
Product:1 Set of Quantity
Pattern Design Sofa Cover SlipCover Elastic Corner Couch Sectional Covers Sofa Towels Spandex All-inclusive Slip-resistant, 1pcs : 14, 4 Seater
International Shipment.For any Queires please message us-will help you
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.